- EICAP provides services in ten counties in Eastern Idaho: Bingham, Bonneville, Butte, Clark, Custer, Fremont, Jefferson, Lemhi, Madison and Teton.
- EICAP's Community Services Block Grant, Weatherization program and the Area VI Agency on Aging were established to provide services in each of these counties except Bingham. If you require services from these programs in Bingham County, you will need to contact Southeastern Idaho Community Action Agency for CSBG and Weatherization or the Southeast Idaho Council of Governments for senior services.
- EICAP provides Head Start in Bingham, Bonneville, Lemhi, Madison and Teton counties.
- EICAP has family and senior housing in Bingham, Bonneville, Butte, Fremont, and Madison counties.
- EICAP's Mutual Self Help Housing program has built homes in Bingham, Bonneville, Fremont, Jefferson and Madison counties.