A cash donation offers our organization the flexibility of utilizing your money in the most effective manner. We value any cash contributions and would like you to know that a donation of:
- $5 will buy socks and underwear for a homeless child OR a book for a family reading program.
- $10 will reimburse gasoline for the volunteers who are helping others in our community.
- $18 will pay for one GED test for someone trying to complete their high school degree
- $25 will buy tooth brushes for a class-room of children in the Head Start Program OR new school shoes for a child.
- $50 will provide a literacy kit for 1 family OR a tank of gas to get to a job for one week.
- $75 will provide 1 year of school supplies for 1 child living in the homeless shelter OR pay for a six-month dental check-up.
- $100 will pay for someone to take the GED and high school equivalency test OR provide one office visit to a family doctor.
- $200 will provide a single parent the hand tools that are needed to build a home OR a basic wardrobe for an individual beginning their new job.
- $300 will provide the hand tools needed by a couple to build their own home OR home delivered meals for a senior citizen for one month.
- $500 will provide a new bed and bedding for an elderly person OR replace furniture that was taken by an abusive relative.
- $1,000 will furnish a unit in the homeless shelter OR provide a laptop computer for someone going to college.
- $3,000 will purchase and install a furnace for a single family home OR pay tuition for an Associate's Degree from Eastern Idaho Technical College.
- $5,000 will provide a computer lab at a senior center OR will support a homeless family of three for six months at the Haven.
- $10,000 will pay for safety, weatherization, and accessibility modifications to an eligible senior's home allowing them to stay in their own home OR will buy a portable light tower that will enable homeowners to build their own homes in the dark evening hours
Your donations are tax deducatable to the extent allowable by law. Eastern Idaho Community Action Partnership, Inc. has been designated a 501(c)(3) organization.
You may mail your donation with a note or form indicating your program preference to:
Eastern Idaho Community Action Partnership
PO Box 51098
Idaho Falls, ID 83405
Our donation form is in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. To view Adobe Acrobat PDFs, you may need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader