- Cook-Head Start Blackfoot
EICAP Head Start is accepting applications for a Cook in our Blackfoot facility. This position will start out as full time with the possibility of changing to part time.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Experience in food preparation and serving for a large group.
- Local Health District (6 or 7) food supervisors course, 3 hours.
- Valid Drivers License
- Proof of Liability insurance for personal vehicle.
- Food handler course (levels I and II) and record keeping experience
Return completed applications with resumes to: 935 Lincoln Road Idaho Falls-ID; email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 208-542-8145
Close Date: December 2, 2015
- Center Aid-Salmon
EICAP is currently recruiting for a Center Aid in our Salmon facility. This is a part time/seasonal position.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or Equivalency Degree (GED). Recent experience with children required.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Knowledge of behaviors of three and four-year-old children and working knowledge of available community resources and Head Start Performance Standards.
- Successful completion of a criminal background check, ability to secure daycare licensing, physical exam and Tuberculosis (TB) screening required.
- Proficiency in the use of computer and all common office machines required. Ability to work with specific computer software, including word processing and spread sheet programs. Adequate typing skills are necessary for this position.
Return completed applications with resumes to: 935 Lincoln Road Idaho Falls- ID; email to: email@example.com, or fax to: 208-542-8145.
Close Date: December 1, 2015
Employment listings are current as of Thursday, November 26, 2015.
To view Adobe Acrobat PDFs, you may need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader