Help With Bills
- 3.3.1: Food - The Food Warehouse provides USDA commodities and donated food to numerous pantries in our services area. We also operate food banks in Challis, Dubois, Mackay, Mud Lake, Salmon and St. Anthony.
- 3.3.2: Health & Dental - We have several health and dental resources, including limited programs that may help to cover the cost of medical and/or dental treatment as a "last resort" source of payment.
- 3.3.3: Heating Assistance - Energy Assistance provides a one-time payment to a household's heat source utility company. The benefit is calculated to provide 2-3 months of heating costs for each eligible household.
- 3.3.4: Low Cost Housing - We currently own and manages nine properties. Four of the properties are family housing and the others are designated as senior housing. Senior housing provides housing for persons who are 62 or over or handicapped or disabled.
- 3.3.5: Property Tax Reduction - Reduces property taxes for qualified applicants. The amount of reduction is based on income for the previous calendar year.
- 3.3.7: Telephone Assistance - Telephone assistance provides approximately $13.00 per month credit on a telephone bill for a 12 month timeframe. Assistance is available for eligible participants with eligible telephone service.