- 2.2.1: Adult Protection - Investigates and works to resolve reports of abuse, exploitation, neglect and self neglect of vulnerable adults ages 18 and older.
- 2.2.2: Caregiver Support - The Caregiver Support Group provides support information and resources for individuals that are caring for their loved ones. Respite offers free time to individuals taking care of family members by providing supervision to homebound adults.
- 2.2.3: Grandparents Raising Grandchildren - Works with individuals age 60 and older who are in need of information, resources, and support regarding a variety of issues including: medical, legal, behavior and school issues.
- 2.2.4: In-Home Services - Locates, mobilizes and coordinates a variety of in-home supportive services to ensure that the senior client is able to remain in their home, while their physical and safety needs are being met.
- 2.2.5: Legal - Gives legal advice, counseling, or representation by an attorney (or other person acting under the supervision of an attorney) to older individuals with economic or social needs through Idaho Legal Aid.
- 2.2.6: Meals - Congregate Meals provides mid-day nutritious meals at 16 senior community centers. Home Delivered Meals provides mid-day nutritious meals that are delivered from 13 senior community centers to individuals who are homebound.
- 2.2.7: Ombudsman for the Elderly - Advocates for and assists in problem solving for residents in nursing homes and assisted living centers. Problems, complaints or concerns may focus on any long-term care issues in nursing homes and assisted living centers.
- 2.2.8: Volunteer!