- 2.3.1: Energy Assistance - Energy Assistance provides a one-time payment to a household's heat source utility company. The benefit is calculated to provide 2-3 months of heating costs for each eligible household.
- 2.3.2: GED Tutoring - We offer GED tutoring and testing for adults. Tutoring is held at the Haven Shelter in Idaho Falls and at our Salmon Outreach office.
- 2.3.3: Food Warehouse - The Food Warehouse provides USDA commodities and donated food to numerous pantries in our services area. We also operate food banks in Challis, Dubois, Mackay, Mud Lake, Salmon and St. Anthony.
- 2.3.4: The Haven Shelter - The Haven, a homeless shelter that accepts families and single women. (We don't admit single men!) The program is a wrap-around service provided to the residents, where single women and families can start life over again and work on being self-sufficient.
- 2.3.5: Telephone Assistance - Telephone assistance provides approximately $13.00 per month credit on a telephone bill for a 12 month timeframe. Assistance is available for eligible participants with eligible telephone service.