- 2.3.1: Energy Assistance - Energy Assistance provides a one-time payment to a household's heat source utility company. The benefit is calculated to provide 2-3 months of heating costs for each eligible household.
- 2.3.2: GED Tutoring - We offer GED tutoring and testing for adults. Tutoring is held at the Haven Shelter in Idaho Falls and at our Salmon Outreach office.
- 2.3.3: Food Warehouse - Idaho Falls residents can come to our agency for a food box referral to the Idaho Falls Community Food Bank. We also operate food banks in Challis, Dubois, Mackay, Mud Lake, Salmon and St. Anthony.
- 2.3.4: The Haven Shelter - The Haven, a homeless shelter that accepts families and single women. (We don't admit single men!) The program is a wrap-around service provided to the residents, where single women and families can start life over again and work on being self-sufficient.
- 2.3.5: Telephone Assistance - Telephone assistance provides approximately $13.00 per month credit on a telephone bill for a 12 month timeframe. Assistance is available for eligible participants with eligible telephone service.