Making a Report
If you have a reason to believe that an adult in Eastern Idaho is a victim of elder abuse, please report this information to Adult Protective Services by calling (208) 522-5391. Anonymous reports are accepted.
When making a report, please include the following information (when applicable):
- Name, age and address of the vulnerable adult
- Names and addresses of caregiver or others who care for the person
- Information about the health and mental status of the vulnerable adult
- Allegations of abuse, neglect or exploitation
- Name and address of alleged perpetrator