EICAP Early Head Start is a 5 day a week, full day child care program for families with children ages birth to 3. EICAP Head Start is a 4 day a week preschool program for families with children ages 3-5. Within Head Start and Early Head Start classrooms, our staff is dedicated to helping children grow mentally, socially, emotionally and physically in many ways, including:
- Developing positive relationships with adults and other children.
- Offering the opportunity to socialize with others, solve problems and other experiences that help children become more self-confident.
- Our nutrition services provide healthy meals and snacks for all students.
- One function of health services is helping pay for medical and dental needs when a child needs treatment and is not covered by insurance and all other avenues have been exhausted.
- Ensuring that every child is given the best chance to succeed.
- Offering children with disabilities an environment in which their needs are considered without judgment.
If you are interested in Head Start or Early Head Start for your son or daughter and you meet eligibility guidelines, you can start our application process by coming to one of our locations or downloading and mailing in an application. Full Application (English) – Full Application (Spanish)
EICAP Head Start Central Office
935 E Lincoln Rd
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Early Head Start Centers
Head Start Centers